♥️My self ♥️

 👉My name is Nipuni Kaushalya Hetti Arachchi. I was born on the 15th of March 2001. I am 21 years old. 

👉 I have two siblings; an older brother and younger sister.

👉 My mother is a housewife, and my father is a carpenter.

👉I went to D.S.Senanayake National School Ampara. I did Arts for my advanced level studies.

👉 My home town is Ampara. But now i am living in the student hostel at the University of the Visual and Performing Arts. I am an undergraduate of this university.

👉 I am in my first year of study.

👉 I like University life very much.

👉 Spending time with friends are very interesting.☺

👉 I don't miss my work.So i will be able to succeed in all my work.

👉 I am mostly good at netball. I was a member of the Ampara District Netball Team.

👉 I think i am a good player.

👉 I am good at music.❤☺

👉 I have won competition related to music

👉 My hobbies are,

           ❤Singing 

           ❤Listening to music 

           ❤ Playing Violin 

           ❤Reading book

           ❤ Sports 

👉 I am a very honest and humble character.

                            ❤My future hope is to become a good teacher for the country..❤



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first University day

My sports career