Friends I met through music

 πŸ’₯The first friends i met were Nethmi Ayetra,Udara Dewmini and Tharindu Kumara.

πŸ’₯They met me at D.S. Senanayake National School Ampara. 





πŸ’₯We participated in every programs related to music.

πŸ’₯We did educational work very happily and support.


     
πŸ’₯Nethmi and Udara are very humble and honest friendsπŸ‘­πŸ‘­

πŸ’₯All of us passed the advanced level examination.   

πŸ’₯Currently, Nethmi is pursing degrees at Peradeniya University.❤❤

πŸ’₯And Tharindu is pursuing degrees at University of the visual and performing Arts.                                                                                                                                                        πŸ’₯They are the best friends i ever met.                                                                                              πŸ’₯The next friend i met was Jiyoma Himansi. I met her is Champika Sir's music class.

πŸ’₯She is very good person...❤❤

                




πŸ’₯She and I were best friends at University of the Visual and Performing  Arts πŸ‘­❤❤


πŸ’₯Then I met my best friend with the selection to the University of the visual and  Performing  Arts. She is Dulanjali Imasha ❤❤πŸ‘­



                        


πŸ’₯She was like a sister to me❤❤❤

πŸ’₯She is the best friend I have ever met in my life. She is good and honest girl..    

πŸ’₯think she is my best friend. I love her very much.❤πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’œ

πŸ’₯I love all my friends ❤❤❤❤❤❤





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first University day

My sports career

♥️My self ♥️