My sports career

 πŸ‘‰My sports career starts from AM/Uksiripura 

Vidyalaya.❤The first and best teacher I met 

There was Mrs.Samadhi Abeygunawardena.

I first got into sports in the grade four.❤I won 

in 100m, 75m, Long jump events.❤ After that, 

in grade six, I won in events such as netball,

volleyball, cricket, 100m and high jump❤❤.


I was the captain  of the school netball teem 

From twelve to nineteen. ❤❤

I won the through sports organized by Sir  

Lanka youth council.❤❤


πŸ‘‰Also, I was able to become a member of 

Ampara District netball team in 2016❤❤. As 

a member of the netball team of Ampara D.S.

Senanayake National School, I was also able 

to achieve many achievements.πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sports have become an Indisputable part of 

my life.❤πŸ’₯

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first University day

♥️My self ♥️