My pet cat

               I have a pet animal...

               My pet is a cat..

               Her name pinky❤

               She is big with white and black in                     color...

               She has a long tail.

               She has three kittens.🐱🐱🐱

               


               They all very cute..☺❤

               All of them are black and white...

               Fish  is her favorite food.🐟🐠

               I give her milk every day.🥛🥛

                      


              She can climb the trees...

              She likes to play in the bed..

              I like to play with my kitty..

              I love her very much.❤❤




            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first University day

My sports career

♥️My self ♥️