Memories of my music life

 πŸ’₯I first studied music at Am/Uksiripura college.❤❤

πŸ’₯The best teacher I met there was Mrs.Ruchika Jayomi.❤πŸ’•πŸ’“

πŸ’₯I was able to go a long way in music with her.❤

πŸ’₯In 2016, the "mixed Raga" competition in which I participate was awarded the "best Performance art" in the island. It is great achievement for me. πŸ’ͺπŸ’


πŸ’₯Later I went to Ampara D.S.Senanayake National School for advanced education.πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’“❤


πŸ’₯The wonderful musician I met there was πŸ’œMr.Ranjith Rohana.πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™❤❤


πŸ’₯Together with my teacher he organized competitions, exhibition, music programs and  music concerts.❤❤❤

       Sumiyuru DS 

                 


πŸ’₯I also got the opportunity to sing songs at the annual ❤"Sumiyuru DS "❤Concert organized by school.It was an unforgivable day in my life.

πŸ’₯After that❤ possible to achieve national level achievement in the field of music. ❤❤

πŸ’₯My most memorable day was the day I was selected to the❤❤ "University of the visual and performing arts."❤❤ 

πŸ’₯It was my greatest achievement.πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first University day

My sports career

♥️My self ♥️